2015年6月25日星期四

Unfortunate Coincidence In Life

Sometimes, we will have some happenings in life 
that are of unfortunate coincidence.


For example, I have my new girl friend with her birthday
same as that of my first lover
whom I love much more.


So each time when I celebrate
with my new girl friend her birthday,
I am at the same time reminded of my first lover's birthday
and all our happy moments which I miss very much.


Having two girl friends with the same birthday
is quite a rare coincidence in terms of probability
but it still happens!


 To me, it is quite an unfortunate coincidence.


To avoid this unhappy state of mind on the particular day of their birthday,  I can choose to celebrate the birthday
of my new girl friend not on the birthday day.
However, such an arrangement will
make my new girl friend unhappy
though I will be less unhappy.

So I continue to celebrate the birthday
of my new girl friend on her birthday day.


What a torture to me~

_____________

Fiona Apple - Shadowboxer

沒有留言: