2024年7月24日星期三

Walking in a market in a little town in the morning

Simple living always 
leads to rich life.





Mree - Kiki's Song (original) - Live

I am open 
The start of a life on my own 
Way down below 

Little town, 
full of people 
People that I'd like to know 
With a peck on the cheek 
And a bag full of pastries 
The goodies I bring on the bend 

One last goodbye 
And a turn to my family 
All waving like birds on the fence 
Oh I make my way down 
With a smile, to the market 
Saying good morning 

Good day But oh, when I wake up alone 
There are tears on my pillow 
No use in dreaming today 
But I'm wild I am free 
Like a fire in the dark 
I am turning the key 
And in time I will see 
I have everything 

I want I have all that I need Like a leaf 
In summer dreams 
I'm floating back to you 
Lay with me 
In melodies 
All humming back for you

沒有留言: