2026年8月28日星期五

Motoki Ohmori – 「0.2mm」


Motoki Ohmori – 「0.2mm」Official MV



Motoki Ohmori – 「0.2mm」

Little hands 
Sunlight filtering through the trees 
A gentle breeze 
The day I came home crying 
Another gentle breeze 
Heard in the distance: 
The bouncing of a ball 
That kind child’s Cheerful voice
“I’m home” 
“Hey, listen...” 
“Welcome back” 
“How was your day?”
The more I try to understand love 
The more I only drift away from it 
No matter where I am 
No matter what I do 
You are in my heart 
You live in everything
My stomach growls 
And I snap back to reality 
Saying this life passes in the blink of an eye 
Saying I want to become just a little kinder 
Well, easier said than done 
Learning the rhythm of a world 
that isn't sweet
It’s okay to run away 
It’s okay to cry 
I realize that being myself 
Is more important than anything else 
I come to know love
“I’m home” 
“Hey, listen...” 
“Welcome back” 
“How was your day?”
Those joined hands 
Hold an unwavering warmth 
No matter where I am 
No matter what I do 
You are in my heart 
You live in everything
“I’m home” “Welcome back”

手 陽光透過樹葉的縫隙 
微風 那天我哭著回家 
又一陣微風
我能在很遠的地方聽到 
球彈起 
那個善良的孩子 
快樂的聲音
我到家了 
嘿,聽我說 歡迎回來 
今天是什麼樣的一天? 
如果你想了解愛情 
我只是遠離愛情
無論你在哪裡 
不管你在做什麼 
你在我心裡 
你生活在一切之中
我餓了 
我感到如釋重負 
生活過得真快 
我說我想變得更友善一點。 
嗯,就說吧 
了解不安世界的節奏 
逃跑也沒關係 
哭也沒關係 
做自己比什麼都重要 
我知道
懂得愛
我到家了 
嘿,聽我說 
歡迎回來 
今天是什麼樣的一天? 
曾經相連的雙手 
是堅定不移的溫暖
無論你在哪裡 
不管你在做什麼 
你在我心裡 
你生活在一切之中

我到家了
歡迎回來

ちいさな手
木漏れ日
そよ風
泣いて帰った日
また そよ風
遠くで聞こえる
ボールが跳ねた
優しいあの子の
楽しそうな声
ただいま
ねぇ聞いてよ
おかえり
今日はどんな日だった?
愛を知ろうとすれば
愛から遠ざかるばっかなんだ
どこに居ても
何をしていても
心にあなたが居る
全てにあなたは生きる
お腹が空いて
ハッとする
もうあっという間の人生だと
あと少し優しくなりたいんだと言う
まぁ言うだけ言う
甘くない世の中のリズムを知る
逃げてもいい
泣いてもいい
私で居ることが何より大切だと
私は知る
愛を知る
ただいま
ねぇ聞いてよ
おかえり
今日はどんな日だった?
繋いだその手と手は
揺るぎない温かさなんだ
どこに居ても
何をしていても
心にあなたが居る
全てにあなたは生きる
ただいま
おかえり

沒有留言: