2026年9月17日星期四

All Things Expire

All things expire.

The expiry date exists but 
it is always ignored.

No need to be cynical,
No need to be hysterical.



The Visitor - Sienna Spiro  
 

We lay on towers, on rented time
I'm yours for hours, you're always mine
All things expire, I know you won't stay
But I seem to inspire you to say

Say that you love me
Say I'm all you need
In the back of my mind, I
Know I'm temporary
You're holding me for the night 
for some pleasure
If that's all we are
Know I'll always be a visitor, mm
In your arms

It's in my nature to be cynical
I want to be remembered, 
so I get hysterical
I wanna be that one thing, 
somethin' special to you
Say you won't forget me, 
but you always do

Then say that you love me
Say I'm all you need
In the back of my mind, I
Know I'm tеmporary
You're holding me for the night 
or somе pleasure
If that's all we are
Know I'll always be a visitor, mm
In your arms, in your arms, oh



沒有留言: