The day before the Mid-Autumn Festival is
the Day of Welcoming the Moon,
and the day after is
the Day of Chasing the Moon.
On the night following
the Day of Chasing the Moon,
enjoy the moonlit scenery for
one more night,
rest a bit earlier,
recharge the spirit,
and live a best life tomorrow.
___
Cat Stevens - Moonshadow
Yes I'm bein' followed by a
moonshadow
Moonshadow, moonshadow
Leapin' and hoppin' on a
moonshadow
Moonshadow, moonshadow
And if I ever lose my hands
Lose my plough, lose my land
Oh if I ever lose my hands
Oh i...if, I won't have to work no more
And if I ever lose my eyes
If my colours all run dry
Yes if I ever lose my eyes
Oh i...if, I won't have to cry no more
Yes I am bein' followed by a
moonshadow
Moonshadow, moon shadow
Leapin' and hoppin' on a
moonshadow
Moonshadow, moonshadow
And if I ever lose my legs
I won't moan, and I won't beg
Oh if I ever lose my legs
Oh i...if, I won't have to walk no more
_________
草草幾筆 - 歡渡一個有起承轉合的中秋節
(15cm x 15cm)(2026)
Ink Strokes — A Mid-Autumn Festival with
standard dramatic structure (15cm x 15cm) (2026)
中秋節正日的前一天是迎月天,
中秋節正日的後一天是追月天。
追月天的翌日晚上,
再欣賞多一晚月色,
早一些休息,
儲足精神,
過好明天的生活。
沒有留言:
發佈留言