Just Some Little Slices of Life and Living

By Franslai @ FransWorkshop: Short Notes With or Without Traces of Wonders

2025年9月18日星期四

Sword can be easily pulled from a broken stone

When you are separated from someone
not on your own accord, for any reason,
it is advisable to take control and 
separate your daily thoughts and living from them.

If you can't pull the sword from the stone,
break the stone.


———————


Passenger - Sword from the Stone


.

How you doing, darling?
How you getting on?
Any horses running?
Worth betting on?
How's the weather down there?
I hope you're keeping warm
How you feeling, sweetheart?
Are you moving on?
Are you sleeping okay?
Or do the nights go on and on?
I hope you're eating well
I hope you're staying strong
'Cause I'm fine and then I'm not
I'm spinning 'round and I can't stop
I can't do this alone
For time flies then it's so slow
I'm up and down like a yo-yo
I can't do it on my own
And I've tried, 
and I can't pull the sword from the stone
How are your mum and dad?
How's your brother too?
My folks are holding up
My sister's pulling through
Both the cats say hi
I know they miss you too
'Cause I'm fine and then I'm not
I'm spinning 'round and I can't stop
I can't do this alone
For time flies then it's so slow
I'm up and down like a yo-yo
I can't do it on my own
'Cause I've tried, 
and I can't pull the sword from the stone
Because I'm fine and then I'm not
I'm spinning 'round and I can't stop
I can't do this alone
Time flies then it's so slow
I'm up and down like a yo-yo
I can't do it on my own
See, I've tried, 
and I can't pull the sword from the stone
發佈者: 黎兆麟 Francis LAI 於 上午5:33
以電郵發送這個BlogThis!分享至 X分享至 Facebook分享至 Pinterest
標籤: Sword can be easily pulled from a broken stone

沒有留言:

發佈留言

較新的文章 較舊的文章 首頁
訂閱: 發佈留言 (Atom)

Search & Find

Blog List (within 30 days)

  • Soaring High to Search and Find
    Sometimes I imagine,  Being able to fly above  the mountains and trees,  soaring high. Looking down from that height,  I might find even mor...
  • Out of sight, out of mind
    In some decades ago, since the early 2000s, the earth was said to become flat. Wherever she goes, she is always in sight. Now, since the ...
  • All Things Expire
    All things expire. The expiry date exists but  it is always ignored. No need to be cynical, No need to be hysterical. The Visitor - Sienna S...
  • I've come back
    When you return to your hometown,  what do you look forward to most?  Do you want to revisit some old places,  or reconnect with some people...
  • The Flow of Golden Autumn Light
    Golden autumn light flows,  and time flies fast. Treasure the people,  moments, and things around, and enjoy the current  picture-like night...
  • My Time is Out of Control
    Time flies— its speed varies at different stages of life. I can control the speed of my car when I’m driving, but I can’t control how ...
  • I have done something wrong.
    Can I do everything right? No! I have done something wrong. Can it be made up for? If not, be careful not to do it again,  and leave all the...
  • The Moon is Out
    Autumn is a season of harvest.  As Mid-Autumn Festival arrives,  the yield of our hard work is already set.  Whether the harvest is  abundan...
  • Enjoying a Mid-Autumn Journey in Four Movements
    The day before the Mid-Autumn Festival is the Day of Welcoming the Moon, and the day after is the Day of Chasing the Moon. On the night foll...
  • Hardly Tell My Own Stories
    I like telling stories when  I have an audience,  but I don't get much of one  from my social connections. Sometimes my family members  ...

Blog List (all time)

  • Work Hard Play Hard
    Some people take their life lightly; they work gently, play softly. Some people prefer immediate pleasure; they work gently, play hard. Some...
  • Slip of the Tongue for Love
    Occasionally, we make slips of the tongue by making mistakes in speaking. The mistake may be a wrong pronunciation of a word or an improper ...
  • Smiling April Lady
    April is a season of examinations. April comes again this year. Thousands of students are taking public examinations, fighting for entry to ...
  • An Exclusive List of Recorded Songs for You
    Music recorded on cassette tapes began to replace music on vinyl since the early 1970s  as it was more affordable for general consumers. A...
  • Coming Across Each Other at the Sydney Harbour (Touring Sensation)
    I climbed up the Sydney Harbour Bridge,  looking down for the view of the Sydney Opera House. The scene with the Sydney Opera House  looked ...
  • The angles in a love triangle
    A love triangle involves three people in a romantic relationship. A triangle has its internal angles that add up to 180°. When it comes to a...
  • Quotas to be happy and quotas to be sad
    We should have a fixed amount of  both sadness and happiness in life. So when we are sad,  we are consuming our sadness,  and our overall sa...
  • The Field of Battle between the God and the Devil
    The Devil is in the details. If details are ignored, the devil in the details will  cause you lots of troubles, which may cause you to  fail...
  • Bitter Medicine Bonuses
    I visited my family doctor. The doctor checked my body and told me that my blood pressure was a bit high. So he prescribed some blood pressu...
  • The expiry date of LOVE
    If you feel comfortable, some food such as canned food or frozen food can still be consumed even after their expiry date. Some outlets even ...

How Many Count? View

Search Within This Blog

Blog List (7 days)

  • I have done something wrong.
    Can I do everything right? No! I have done something wrong. Can it be made up for? If not, be careful not to do it again,  and leave all the...
  • Enjoying a Mid-Autumn Journey in Four Movements
    The day before the Mid-Autumn Festival is the Day of Welcoming the Moon, and the day after is the Day of Chasing the Moon. On the night foll...
  • The Peter Principle Applied at the Top of the World
    The Peter Principle is a human resources theory proposed by Laurence J. Peter,  stating that in a hierarchical organization,  employees are ...
  • Soaring High to Search and Find
    Sometimes I imagine,  Being able to fly above  the mountains and trees,  soaring high. Looking down from that height,  I might find even mor...
  • All Things Expire
    All things expire. The expiry date exists but  it is always ignored. No need to be cynical, No need to be hysterical. The Visitor - Sienna S...
  • My Time is Out of Control
    Time flies— its speed varies at different stages of life. I can control the speed of my car when I’m driving, but I can’t control how ...
  • I've come back
    When you return to your hometown,  what do you look forward to most?  Do you want to revisit some old places,  or reconnect with some people...
  • The Flow of Golden Autumn Light
    Golden autumn light flows,  and time flies fast. Treasure the people,  moments, and things around, and enjoy the current  picture-like night...
  • Out of sight, out of mind
    In some decades ago, since the early 2000s, the earth was said to become flat. Wherever she goes, she is always in sight. Now, since the ...
  • The Moon is Out
    Autumn is a season of harvest.  As Mid-Autumn Festival arrives,  the yield of our hard work is already set.  Whether the harvest is  abundan...

訂閱 - Subscribe

文章
Atom
文章
留言
Atom
留言

Followers - 追蹤者

Translate

What Music On? Händel-Kempff Menuett in G minor HWV434

MyBlogInChinese

  • 利小容 的 生活流 生活感 生活流感
    創作影響思維 - 創作要透過某種形式去表達一些內容。 個人的經驗顯示, 以一個特定的創作形式持續一段長時間創作, 會影響人的思考習慣。 我曾經有一段很長時間以四格漫畫的形式創作, 後來發覺對我的思考習慣有深遠影響。 四格漫畫的創作方式, 一般是利用四個畫面, 連續去表達一個意念、 一個故事或一個陳述。 四格漫畫...
    1 星期前

MyBlog手繪日常物語

  • 手繪日常物語
    圖文書《手繪香港舊物語日常》在誠品 (25.09.2026 星期五中秋節) - 2026年9月25日星期五下午7時 尖沙咀The One 3b樓的誠品。 專櫃“香港相關 About Hong Kong" 見有《手繪香港舊物語日常》。
    1 星期前

MyChinesePaintingBlog

  • 與水墨畫有關的尋常生活
    水墨幾筆 - 一場秋雨(15cm x15cm) (2026) - 水墨幾筆 - 一場秋雨(15cm x15cm) (2026) 晚上落起雨來, 晾在室外的衣物全移到室內。 清晨起來, 秋風清涼爽朗, 室內的衣物竟也悄悄乾透了。
    2 天前

My2ndBlogInChinese

  • 利小容 的 紛朵拉盒子 (FunDora's Box)
    讀書讀實體書 -《不想成為媽媽那樣的母親》- 田房永子(Eiko Tabusa)繪著 - 這本漫畫是日本漫畫家田房永子所著, 內容探討原生家庭與母女關係的自傳式紀實向漫畫。 此漫畫的主要角色是漫畫家田房永子本人。 漫畫內容描述永子在結婚並懷孕、 誕下女兒的過程中, 深刻意識到自己從小受到母親 過度干涉與 毒親式微觀控制的創傷。 她極度害怕自己會重蹈覆轍, 懷著「絕對不要變成媽媽那樣」的心...
    2 星期前

MyFacebookPage

利小容

宣傳你的專頁

Blog In Chart (since last year))

  • Learning From Mistakes
    Sometimes, I learn something  from my own mistakes. But I always remind myself, I can’t only learn something  from my own mistakes. I should...
  • Aged Idols
    When I was young, I had several idols in various fields: one was a novelist, one was a pop-song singer, and one was a painter. Now they all ...
  • Fame is addictive
    Fame is attractive and addictive.  But it just doesn't mean anything in the end. Still, fame can captivate everyone  through its magic o...
  • Bad Friends
    Looking back, every stage of life came with a few “bad friends.” Spending time with them can make life feel a lot diverse. Different “bad fr...
  • Anchors in the Chaos in Life
    Life is adrift— we must find some anchors in the chaos. 浮生漂浮。 在失序中尋找依靠。 tuki.『声命』Seimei~TBS系日曜劇場「キャスター」 (Caster 新聞主播) 劇中歌 甚至不記得了  我被迫攜帶的東西  ...
  • Lou Reed - Perfect Day
     A simple life deliberately chosen, it’s no longer a simple life, From there, there is rich daily living。 Lou Reed - Perfect Day Just a perf...
  • Deep Love Shallow Love
    People are connected to one another, their emotional bonds may run deep,  or shallow. everyone has their own life, and  their own busyness. ...
  • Smiling April Lady
    April is a season of examinations. April comes again this year. Thousands of students are taking public examinations, fighting for entry to ...
  • Happy Mother’s Day!
    Every Mother’s Day, everyone cheers—either  for them selves or for others— “Happy Mother’s Day!” This is a kind of wish or hope, not necessa...
  • Rainy Mondays
    There is a simple way to test  whether you are a sentimental person or not. You can ask yourself if  rainy days and Mondays always get you d...

手繪香港舊物語(2025年出版)

手繪香港舊物語(2025年出版)

How to subscribe? This Blog

文章
Atom
文章
留言
Atom
留言

標籤

  • -香草把噗 (1)
  • , (1)
  • · Emerson (1)
  • “Yum Cha” Friend (1)
  • (Cho Hyuil) (1)
  • (Professionals 2) (1)
  • (Professionals1) (1)
  • 2000之戀 (1)
  • 28th of June (1)
  • 366 (1)
  • 3月9日 (1)
  • 50 Ways to Leave Your Lover (1)
  • 七里香 Orange Jasmine (1)
  • 三文小說 (1)
  • 三毫子小說 (1)
  • 川崎鷹也 (2)
  • 太陽列車 (1)
  • 日本ao - kioku 記憶 (1)
  • 水墨幾筆:無節常觀賞(15cm x15cm) (2025) Moon Shadow- Cat Steven (1)
  • 王菲 (1)
  • 令和年代 (1)
  • 平成年代 (1)
  • 本來無一物 (1)
  • 生物股長 (1)
  • 生きてるだけでえらいよ (1)
  • 白日 (1)
  • 任我行 (1)
  • 多希望你在 (1)
  • 宇多田光,Kenshi Yonezu (1)
  • 宇豪 (1)
  • 米津玄師 (2)
  • 老人痴呆症 (1)
  • 老年痴呆症 (1)
  • 西野加奈 (1)
  • 西野カナ ,君って,Kana Nishino (1)
  • 但願人長久 (1)
  • 何處惹塵埃 (1)
  • 作品的說話 (1)
  • 你是我所有的回憶 (1)
  • 你喲 (1)
  • 君が好き (1)
  • 吳青峰 (1)
  • 囤積恐懼症 (1)
  • 囤積症 (1)
  • 坂本龍一 - Energy Flow (1)
  • 声命 (1)
  • 我拋甩他們幾條街 (1)
  • 我們不再是戀人的那一天 (1)
  • 見習冇限耆, (1)
  • 那一天 (1)
  • 到不了的幸福 (1)
  • 周杰倫 (1)
  • 松隆子 (1)
  • 松たか子 (1)
  • 林夕 (1)
  • 林健華 of Black Box (1)
  • 花のように (1)
  • 阿兹海默症 (1)
  • 南拳媽媽 (1)
  • 南拳媽媽.夜鐘 林理惠 (1)
  • 姜濤 (1)
  • 思念 (Tanya全新創作首度公開演唱版) (1)
  • 春夏秋冬 (1)
  • 柴咲コウ×徳永英明 月のしずく (1)
  • 浮生未歇 (1)
  • 浮誇 (1)
  • 逆時光的浪 (1)
  • 逆夢 (1)
  • 動畫《陰陽師》片尾歌 (1)
  • 動畫電影續集《Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse》 (1)
  • 國寶 (1)
  • 張國榮 Leslie Cheung (1)
  • 張韶涵 (1)
  • 清水翔太 (2)
  • 畢書盡 (1)
  • 畢書盡 Bii (2)
  • 畢宿五恆星 (1)
  • 許冠傑 (1)
  • 陳奕迅 (1)
  • 陳奕迅 Eason Chan (1)
  • 曾路得 (1)
  • 愛櫻花雨紛飛 (1)
  • 搭沉船 (1)
  • 路人甲 (1)
  • 過路人甲 (1)
  • 達爾文 (1)
  • 歌詞 (1)
  • 與我常在 (1)
  • 齊豫 (1)
  • 蔡健雅 (1)
  • 學生哥 (1)
  • 盧廣仲 (1)
  • 蕭敬騰(Jam Hsiao) (1)
  • 優里 (1)
  • 櫻花 (1)
  • 櫻花飄落的速度 (1)
  • 鐵道員 (1)
  • 聽不到的說話 (1)
  • 攬住一齊死 (1)
  • 讓我們一起微笑吧 (1)
  • A Day in My Life (1)
  • A Dialogue About Life Between Two Cherry Blossoms (1)
  • a heart ot gold (1)
  • A Horse with No Name (1)
  • AA (1)
  • Adele (2)
  • affection (1)
  • After the day (1)
  • afterglow (1)
  • Again~昔からある場所~ (1)
  • Age Discrimination (1)
  • AI (1)
  • Akeboshi (1)
  • Al Stewar (1)
  • Al Stewart (3)
  • Aldebaran (1)
  • Almost Lucy (1)
  • Alzheimer's Disease (2)
  • America Pie (1)
  • And So the Story Began .Jef Martens (1)
  • Angus and Julia Stone (1)
  • Answer (1)
  • Apology (1)
  • April Lady (1)
  • Arbitration 解決紛爭AI - 「アルデバラン」 (official video) (1)
  • Arigatou (1)
  • Art Garfunkal (1)
  • Art Garfunkel (1)
  • ashore (1)
  • Aubrey (1)
  • Australia (1)
  • Back In Time (1)
  • Barclay James Harvest (4)
  • Barclay James Harvest - Mocking Bird (1)
  • Barclay James Harvest - Ra (1)
  • Basil (1)
  • Be Who You Are (1)
  • Beautiful Carole King (1)
  • Beautiful Things (1)
  • Bee Gees (1)
  • Bees Gees (1)
  • Benson Boone (1)
  • Bette Midler (1)
  • Billy Joe (1)
  • Billy Joel (1)
  • Bizarre Love Triangle (1)
  • Black Box (1)
  • Blackbird (1)
  • Blue Sky (Electric Light Orchestra) (1)
  • Both Sides Now (1)
  • brain (1)
  • Bread (1)
  • Broadway Hotel (1)
  • can still continue to be in love (1)
  • Can you keep a secret (1)
  • Captain Fantastic and Brown Dirt Cowboy (1)
  • cassette player (1)
  • cassette recorder (1)
  • cassette tape (1)
  • Cat Steven (1)
  • Cat Stevens (2)
  • CBC Music Festival (2)
  • Chasing Pavements (1)
  • circus (1)
  • Coincidence in life (1)
  • Collapse (1)
  • Come Down In Time (1)
  • Compulsive Hoarding (1)
  • customer service (1)
  • Dan Fogelberg (1)
  • Dan Folgelberg (1)
  • Darwin (1)
  • Debbie Howells (1)
  • Deep Purple (1)
  • Defensive People vs Defensive People (1)
  • DESTINY (1)
  • Devil is in the details (1)
  • Disposal of the past me (1)
  • Do I Have To (1)
  • Dog down on the ground and butterfly up in the air (1)
  • Don Maclean (1)
  • Don't Go overboard (1)
  • Don't Speak (1)
  • Dreams Come True (1)
  • Dust In The Wind (1)
  • Eason CHAN (1)
  • Eason Chan. Bicycle 陳奕迅. 單車 (1)
  • Elton John (4)
  • Emerson (1)
  • Emily Kinney (1)
  • Emmy The Great (1)
  • Emmylou Harris (1)
  • Energy Flow (1)
  • Englishman in New York (1)
  • Everybody's Got To Learn Sometime (1)
  • Everything coming to an end (1)
  • expired love (1)
  • expiry date (1)
  • Eye in the Sky (1)
  • F.I.R.飛兒樂團 (1)
  • face value (1)
  • facials (1)
  • Fame (1)
  • Father and Son (2)
  • Finally find a reason (1)
  • Fiona Apple (1)
  • First of May (1)
  • Fleetwood Mac (1)
  • Fleetwood Mac - Dreams (1)
  • Forbidden Love (1)
  • Four seasons (1)
  • Frente (1)
  • Freudian Slip (1)
  • From A Distance (1)
  • From son to father (1)
  • From the Beginning (1)
  • full room (1)
  • Gavin James (1)
  • Ghostly Kisses (1)
  • girl friend (1)
  • girl-friend. (1)
  • girlfriend (1)
  • Girls (1)
  • God is in the details (1)
  • going Dutch (1)
  • Golden Brown (1)
  • Gregory Alan Isakov - Sweet Heat Lightning (1)
  • Halston (1)
  • Happy Half Year! (1)
  • Happy Mother’s Day (1)
  • happy old year (1)
  • Harry Nilsson (1)
  • Heart Beats Slow (1)
  • heart of gold (1)
  • Heaven and Beyond (1)
  • Heisei-era (1)
  • Hello (1)
  • Hey Hey (Out of the Blue) (1)
  • Hikaru Shirosu (1)
  • Hikaru Utada (1)
  • Hoarding Phobia (1)
  • Hobart (1)
  • Hollow Coves - When We Were Young [Audio] (1)
  • Home Again (1)
  • Honesty (2)
  • HSIANG TSAO BA PU (1)
  • HY (1)
  • I got a name (1)
  • I have no tears. (1)
  • I have several favourite love songs (1)
  • I Love You I Love You I :I Love You (1)
  • I Said Goodbye to Me (1)
  • I've come back (1)
  • Ikimono-gakari (1)
  • Ikimono-gakari sakura (1)
  • In My Dreams (1)
  • Inspiration from Memories of Disaster and Pain (1)
  • Interlude (1)
  • Intern (1)
  • James Blunt (1)
  • James Blunt - Stop the Clock (1)
  • James Morrison (1)
  • JANE DOE (1)
  • Jason Mraz (1)
  • Jay Chou (1)
  • Jenny Wren (1)
  • Jerry Goldsmith (1)
  • Jim Croce (1)
  • John Deigen (1)
  • JOHN Doe (1)
  • John Grisham (1)
  • Joni Mitchell (1)
  • JUJU Hello (1)
  • July (1)
  • Kana Nishino (2)
  • Kansas (1)
  • Kate Bush (1)
  • Kenshi Yonezu - (1)
  • Kiki's Song (1)
  • Kimitte (1)
  • King Gnu (3)
  • Knight Area (1)
  • kokia (1)
  • Lake & Palmer (1)
  • Lake & Palmer - Still. You Turn Me On. (1)
  • Lark Hollow - I Won't Let You Fade (1)
  • Laughing With (1)
  • Laughs and Jokes and Drinks and Smokes (1)
  • Laura Burnett (1)
  • Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven (1)
  • Lemon (1)
  • Leo (1)
  • Leon LAI (1)
  • Leon The Professional (1)
  • Leon the Professional (1994) (1)
  • Leon the Professional (1994) . (Sting - Shape of My Heart) (1)
  • let me go (1)
  • Lingering around the Dreamland (1)
  • Little Lies (1)
  • Longer (1)
  • loose end (1)
  • Lost Boy (1)
  • Lou Reed (1)
  • Love 2000 (1)
  • Lovely Lady Smile (1)
  • Luminance (1)
  • Luxe (1)
  • Mark Knopfle (1)
  • Mark Knopfler (3)
  • Marley Purt Drive (1)
  • Martha (1)
  • Masaki Kawsaki (1)
  • Maurice Gibb (1)
  • May (1)
  • medicine (1)
  • medicine bonuses (1)
  • Megan Moroney (1)
  • mind-journey (1)
  • Moongirl (1)
  • Moonshadow (1)
  • Mr Hong (1)
  • Mr. Natural (1)
  • Mr. Shuck 'N' Jive (1)
  • Mree (4)
  • Mree - Kiki's Song (Lyric Video) (1)
  • MTR (1)
  • My Little Lover (1)
  • My My (1)
  • Mystery of Love (1)
  • NAO (1)
  • National Treasure (1)
  • Negative Earth (1)
  • negative energy (1)
  • Neil Young (3)
  • Nervous (1)
  • Nishino Kana (1)
  • No Doubt (1)
  • Noah Cyrus (1)
  • non-professional (1)
  • Observable Aging (1)
  • Off Course (1)
  • offshore (1)
  • Old Man (1)
  • Old Town (1)
  • one life (1)
  • one more chance (1)
  • One more time (1)
  • One-sided Love Will Never Sour (1)
  • One-way love (1)
  • Opportunity knocks (1)
  • pass the buck (1)
  • Passenger (3)
  • passersby (1)
  • Paul McCartney (1)
  • Paul Simon (1)
  • Paul Taylor (1)
  • Peace and Love (1)
  • Perfect Day (1)
  • Personal beliefs about life (1)
  • Pet Shop Boys (1)
  • piano solo (1)
  • Pilot (1)
  • Platonic love (1)
  • Pomplamoose (1)
  • POPPOYA: RAILROAD MAN (1)
  • Professional (1)
  • Professional idiot (1)
  • Puppy love (1)
  • Queen (1)
  • Rachel Platten (1)
  • RADWIMPS - カナタハルカ (1)
  • Regina Spektor (1)
  • Reiwa-era Kana Nishino (1)
  • ReoNa (1)
  • retirement (1)
  • Robert Gromotka - Dreamland (1)
  • Rod Stewart (1)
  • Rodriguez (2)
  • rubbish (1)
  • Ruth B (3)
  • Ryuichi Sakamoto (2)
  • S.E.N.S. (1)
  • sad face (1)
  • Sakura (2)
  • Sam Hui (3)
  • Same Old Lang Syne (1)
  • Sandrevan Lullaby (1)
  • secret (1)
  • Seeking a Hideaway (1)
  • Seimei (1)
  • set scenes (1)
  • Setting off for a new landAmerica (1)
  • Shadowboxer (1)
  • Shape of My Heart (2)
  • Shota Shimizu (1)
  • Sienna Spiro (1)
  • Sigmund Freud. (1)
  • Simon & Garfunkel (1)
  • Simon and Garfunkel (1)
  • Sixto Diaz (1)
  • Sixto Rodriguez (1)
  • Skylar Grey (1)
  • slip of the tongue (1)
  • Slow Learner (1)
  • Soldier of Fortune (1)
  • Someone saved my life tonight (1)
  • Sophie Kinsella (1)
  • Spider-Man (1)
  • Spiderman (1)
  • Stay Alive | The Secret Life of Walter Mitty | Jose Gonzalez (1)
  • Stephan Moccio (1)
  • Still Alice (1)
  • Sting (3)
  • Sting - Fragile (1)
  • Street Boy (1)
  • Streets Ahead of (1)
  • Sugar Man (1)
  • Sukie S (1)
  • summer (1)
  • Sunset (1)
  • Suzanne Vega (1)
  • sweet Song of Summer (1)
  • Sword can be easily pulled from a broken stone (1)
  • Sydney Harbour Bridge (1)
  • Sydney Opera House (1)
  • Takaya Kawasaki (1)
  • Take it for granted (1)
  • Tasmania (1)
  • Taylor Swift .august. (1)
  • Ten Years After - I'd Love to Change the World (1)
  • Tenille Arts - Jealous of Myself (1)
  • terminus. (1)
  • Thank You - Dido (Acoustic Cover by Sierra Eagleson) (1)
  • That day of every year - 9th March,優里× 春茶Remioromen (1)
  • The Alan Parson Project (1)
  • The Alan Parsons Project (1)
  • The Art of Falling (1)
  • The Beatles (4)
  • The Bee Gees (4)
  • The Bones of you (1)
  • The Boxer (1)
  • The Carpenters (1)
  • The Corrs (1)
  • The Dardust (1)
  • The Elbow (1)
  • the elderly (1)
  • The Eternal View 2026H Haruka Nakamura (1)
  • The Korgis (1)
  • The Mammas & The Papas - California Dreamin' (Lyrics) (1)
  • The Man with the Child in His Eyes (1)
  • The poet (2)
  • The Present Right in front of me (1)
  • The Rich and The Poor (1)
  • The Rooster Bar (1)
  • The speeds at which cherry blossoms fall (1)
  • The Stranglers (1)
  • The Turn of a Friendly Card Part I & II (1)
  • The Versions of Us (1)
  • The Visitor (1)
  • The Way That I Love You (1)
  • The World Goes On (1)
  • The Year of the Cat (1)
  • The Year of the Horse 2026 (1)
  • Theme from "Papillon" (1)
  • theory of evolution (1)
  • thirty-cent novels (1)
  • this road is long (1)
  • Time Passage (1)
  • Tom Writs (1)
  • Tom's Diner (1)
  • Top of the World (1)
  • transient (1)
  • Trellick Tower (1)
  • Triangular love (1)
  • tuki. (1)
  • tuki. - Damashiai (1)
  • Unobservable Aging (1)
  • Valentine's DayThe Bee Gees .Odessa (1)
  • verbal slip (1)
  • vinyl (1)
  • Voices (1)
  • Waltz No. 1 (1)
  • Watching everyday go by...... (1)
  • Watermark (1)
  • We will rock you (1)
  • When I am Sixty-four (1)
  • When I can see their both sides now (1)
  • When We Were Young (1)
  • When you are crying (1)
  • When you are sixty four (1)
  • Where Do Lovers Go (1)
  • Who's thinking about you now? (1)
  • Wind (1)
  • Winter in Me (1)
  • Work hard play Hard (1)
  • Wouldn't I Be Someone (1)
  • Xeu (1)
  • Xeuphoria (1)
  • Yellow brick road (1)
  • Yes No (1)
  • Yhe Bee Gees (1)
  • You are beautiful (1)
  • You Keep Me Hanging on (1)
  • いきものがかり-さくら (1)
  • エンドロール (1)
  • レオ (1)

Blog List(all time)

  • Work Hard Play Hard
    Some people take their life lightly; they work gently, play softly. Some people prefer immediate pleasure; they work gently, play hard. Some...
  • Slip of the Tongue for Love
    Occasionally, we make slips of the tongue by making mistakes in speaking. The mistake may be a wrong pronunciation of a word or an improper ...
  • Smiling April Lady
    April is a season of examinations. April comes again this year. Thousands of students are taking public examinations, fighting for entry to ...
  • An Exclusive List of Recorded Songs for You
    Music recorded on cassette tapes began to replace music on vinyl since the early 1970s  as it was more affordable for general consumers. A...
  • Coming Across Each Other at the Sydney Harbour (Touring Sensation)
    I climbed up the Sydney Harbour Bridge,  looking down for the view of the Sydney Opera House. The scene with the Sydney Opera House  looked ...
  • The angles in a love triangle
    A love triangle involves three people in a romantic relationship. A triangle has its internal angles that add up to 180°. When it comes to a...
  • Quotas to be happy and quotas to be sad
    We should have a fixed amount of  both sadness and happiness in life. So when we are sad,  we are consuming our sadness,  and our overall sa...
  • The Field of Battle between the God and the Devil
    The Devil is in the details. If details are ignored, the devil in the details will  cause you lots of troubles, which may cause you to  fail...
  • Bitter Medicine Bonuses
    I visited my family doctor. The doctor checked my body and told me that my blood pressure was a bit high. So he prescribed some blood pressu...
  • The expiry date of LOVE
    If you feel comfortable, some food such as canned food or frozen food can still be consumed even after their expiry date. Some outlets even ...

Blog List (7 days)

  • I have done something wrong.
    Can I do everything right? No! I have done something wrong. Can it be made up for? If not, be careful not to do it again,  and leave all the...
  • Enjoying a Mid-Autumn Journey in Four Movements
    The day before the Mid-Autumn Festival is the Day of Welcoming the Moon, and the day after is the Day of Chasing the Moon. On the night foll...
  • The Peter Principle Applied at the Top of the World
    The Peter Principle is a human resources theory proposed by Laurence J. Peter,  stating that in a hierarchical organization,  employees are ...
  • Soaring High to Search and Find
    Sometimes I imagine,  Being able to fly above  the mountains and trees,  soaring high. Looking down from that height,  I might find even mor...
  • All Things Expire
    All things expire. The expiry date exists but  it is always ignored. No need to be cynical, No need to be hysterical. The Visitor - Sienna S...
  • My Time is Out of Control
    Time flies— its speed varies at different stages of life. I can control the speed of my car when I’m driving, but I can’t control how ...
  • I've come back
    When you return to your hometown,  what do you look forward to most?  Do you want to revisit some old places,  or reconnect with some people...
  • The Flow of Golden Autumn Light
    Golden autumn light flows,  and time flies fast. Treasure the people,  moments, and things around, and enjoy the current  picture-like night...
  • Out of sight, out of mind
    In some decades ago, since the early 2000s, the earth was said to become flat. Wherever she goes, she is always in sight. Now, since the ...
  • The Moon is Out
    Autumn is a season of harvest.  As Mid-Autumn Festival arrives,  the yield of our hard work is already set.  Whether the harvest is  abundan...

網誌封存

  • ►  2026 (106)
    • ►  10月 (1)
    • ►  9月 (11)
    • ►  8月 (7)
    • ►  7月 (12)
    • ►  6月 (15)
    • ►  5月 (12)
    • ►  4月 (13)
    • ►  3月 (13)
    • ►  2月 (8)
    • ►  1月 (14)
  • ▼  2025 (71)
    • ►  12月 (8)
    • ►  11月 (10)
    • ►  10月 (11)
    • ▼  9月 (11)
      • The Rich and The Poor
      • Encounters coming once in a lifetime
      • When I can see their both sides now
      • Can still continue to be in love
      • Sword can be easily pulled from a broken stone
      • Before and after one has become famous and successful
      • Stairway to Heaven at Work
      • Thank you to some persons in my life.
      • Everything coming to an end
      • “Yum Cha” Friend
      • After Rain
    • ►  8月 (8)
    • ►  7月 (8)
    • ►  6月 (2)
    • ►  5月 (6)
    • ►  4月 (3)
    • ►  3月 (2)
    • ►  2月 (2)
  • ►  2024 (16)
    • ►  9月 (1)
    • ►  8月 (2)
    • ►  7月 (3)
    • ►  6月 (3)
    • ►  5月 (2)
    • ►  4月 (3)
    • ►  2月 (1)
    • ►  1月 (1)
  • ►  2023 (4)
    • ►  6月 (3)
    • ►  5月 (1)
  • ►  2022 (10)
    • ►  5月 (2)
    • ►  4月 (4)
    • ►  3月 (1)
    • ►  2月 (3)
  • ►  2020 (4)
    • ►  6月 (1)
    • ►  3月 (1)
    • ►  2月 (2)
  • ►  2019 (8)
    • ►  11月 (1)
    • ►  6月 (1)
    • ►  4月 (3)
    • ►  3月 (3)
  • ►  2017 (7)
    • ►  5月 (3)
    • ►  4月 (4)
  • ►  2016 (9)
    • ►  4月 (3)
    • ►  3月 (5)
    • ►  1月 (1)
  • ►  2015 (27)
    • ►  10月 (1)
    • ►  9月 (3)
    • ►  8月 (4)
    • ►  7月 (4)
    • ►  6月 (8)
    • ►  5月 (7)
「水印」主題. 由 Blogger 提供.