Sometimes I imagine,
Being able to fly above
the mountains and trees,
soaring high.
Looking down from that height,
I might find even more
of the beautiful scenery,
Hidden deep within
the mountains and woods.
——————
The Bee Gees - Search, Find
Don't let the day keep movin' on
With tears and pride, they hide the sun
Look to the road that lies ahead
I'm turnin' to the dream we left to die
Dyin' alone, cry for the moment
you passed me by
Baby, I don't now how
I'm only cryin' now
Search, find
No stone unturned, no hell, no fury
Gon' stop my love in all its glory
Search, find
No man, no God, no pain can sever
My love for you, God, we're forever
Don't lose the will to make it right
A day is just a brighter night
And from the flames, a dyin' love
Can learn to fly and rise above in me
All that we are,
you are the heart of my everything
Maybe I lose my mind
I'm not the losin' kind
————————
Ink Strokes —
Soaring Above the Mountain Tops and Treetops
(15cm x 15cm) (2026)
水墨幾筆 - 翱翔於山樹之巔(15cm x15cm) (2026)
有時會幻想,
能飛到群山與林樹的頭上翱翔,
從那個高度俯瞰,
可找到更多屬於山樹之中,
更多美麗的風景。
沒有留言:
發佈留言