2026年7月9日星期四

The Other Side of Life without Someone

In the workplace,  
everyone is replaceable.

In love,  
don’t say so easily  
that everyone is replaceable.

Some people love only one person 
for their entire life.


在職場上,
冇話冇咗邊個會唔掂。

在情場上,
就不要輕言
冇話冇咗邊個會唔掂。

有些人,
一生祇愛一人。



Ruelle - The Other Side

I don't want to know who we are 
without each other 
It's just too hard 
I don't want to leave here without you 
I don't want to lose part of me 
Will I recover? 
That broken piece, 
let it go and unleash all the feelings 
Did we ever see it coming? 
Will we ever let it go? 
We are buried in broken dreams 
We are knee-deep without a plea 
I don't want to know what it's like 
to live without you 
Don't want to know the other side of a world 
without you 
Is it fair, or is it fate? 
No one knows 
The stars choose their lovers, 
save my soul 
It hurts just the same 
And I can't tear myself away 
Did we ever see it coming? 
Will we ever let it go? 
We are buried in broken dreams 
We are knee-deep without a plea 
I don't want to know 
what it's like to live without you 
Don't want to know 
the other side of a world without you 
I don't want to know 
I don't want to know 
I don't want to know 
I don't want to know 
I don't want to know 
I don't want to know 
I don't want to know 
I don't want to know 
We are buried in broken dreams 
We are knee-deep without a plea 
I don't want to know what it's like 
to live without you 
Don't want to know 
the other side of a world without you
Can't live without you

沒有留言: